THE FRAUD THAT HAS ROBBED THE WORLD - FIAT CURRENCIES
• There has been a $16 trillion increase on debt levels at the end of 2016 and more than three times the size of the global economy.
• According to the IIF, $68 trillion, the largest chunk, belongs to non-financial companies.
• Governments have $63 trillion of borrowings.
• Financial institutions have $58 trillion of borrowings.
• All Fiat currencies can be printed at will; they are the ultimate tulip or toilet paper monetary system.
• Fiat currency is a poor long-term store of value, inflation which accompanies discourages savings.
• Banks are not inclusive for the for more than half of the global population.
• Traditional banking and payments systems are not secure, non-transparent and poor managers of savings entrusted to them.
• Trust in traditional banking and financial services is at an all-time low as they have proven to be poor managers of the people’s money.
• Through 3000 years of socio economic history under a finite money supply opportunity spread. Individuals and families were lifted out of poverty. Living
standards for all were raised. This happened under a hard-money standard that was finite.
SABR COIN CRYPTOCURRENCY MANIFESTO
We, the people, have the following rights which should not be impeded by outside forces and not by a democratic government or by private banking institutions:
• The inherent right to freedom and privacy in transactions;
• The right to keep your savings, or spend your money, anywhere in the world without fear of government seizure or control;
• The right to transact business without a private bank;
• The right to transact business in any way the holder sees fit without control or seizure by outside forces, private or public;
• The right to audit government spending by using the transparent blockchain process giving the power of governance back to the people and promoting a democratic society free of corruption and excess.
THE FAILURES OF FIAT CURRENCY
Global debt has hit an all-time high of $233 trillion according to the Institute of International Finance (IIF).
Under a fiat regime, the US and other governments have built up unsustainable debts.
Enter SABR Coin - a peer-to-peer version of electronic cash that allows payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.
"The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work." – Satoshi Nakamoto.
What is SABR?
SABR COIN is a peer to peer electronic cash system free of third party intervention.
SABR COIN can be used peer to peer
SABR COIN transactions are fully private.
SABR can be INSTANTLY converted to facilitate payment of goods and services with local currencies such as the US Dollar, the Euro, the YEN, Franc etc.
The founders wrote in the American Constitution that only Gold and Silver could be legal tender.